8/15/2005

My Own Private Staff Retreat

I am going to do my best to take the next three weeks off from This Week In Education. I like to think of it as my own private staff retreat.

Not that you asked, but during much of that time I will be road tripping to and from seeing family in Boston, Mass. in my grandmother's 1955 Buick convertible, which looks something like (but not quite as good as) the picture below.

While I'm away, feel free to check out some of the new site features and functions to the right:

-- Favorite (Most Controversial) Posts From The Past

-- Easy New Ways of Staying In Touch (Bloglines, RSS/XML Feed Availability)



Take care of the education world while I'm away.

1 Comments:

Blogger EdWonk said...

*WOW* I'm envious. We've just finished another cross-country drive, but not in the Buick's style. Drive safely, we'll be here when you come back. :)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home