8/14/2006

Clearing Brush (August 14-28)

Right about now, the President usually goes to his ranch in Texas, kicks back, and "clears brush" for a little while each day. And for the next couple of weeks, I aim to do the same -- except for the Texas part and the brush-clearing, of course.

I'm so appreciative of all of you who read the site, share ideas, and give feedback here or in your own blogs. It's been a good summer and a great year, and I'm looking forward to even bigger and better things (more posts, more things to comment on) when the site starts up again on the 28th.

In the meantime, you can check the right of the page for my bloglines links to keep you occupied. (Or, as always, reach me at AlexanderRusso@gmail.com with anything urgent or personal.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home