12/29/2005

A New Year's Treat: Secret Ways to Read EdWeek & Teacher Magazine

Online editor Jeanne McCann over at Editorial Projects in Education just made my week (it's not hard, let me tell you) by filling me in on the existence of "secret" (unpublicized) RSS feeds for Teacher Magazine and EdWeek. These are easy ways to track the arrival of new articles on Yahoo, Firefox, or Bloglines among others -- without having to remember to check the EdWeek site all the time. For a full explanation of how RSS makes life easier, see my previous post on this, All the Education Links You Could Ever Want. You still have to go to the site to read any articles in full, and subscribe if you want to read lots of them -- which I finally did last month after much complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home