6/02/2006

Think Tanks and "Blogs"

The folks over at edspresso post something about who's blogging and who isn't among the think tanks, which is all well and good -- but far from a new topic. I've written before about how think tanks especially on the right don't seem to want to play. I've also written several times about how think tank and other organizational blogs --more are certainly on the way -- aren't really blogs, in the sense of being independent and unaffiliated, or capable of reflection and new directions. They just have the informal appearance of blogs. Maybe that's why some of the tanks are hesitant to get involved? I wish.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an organizational blogger, I can say with certainty that the blog I would write on my own would be infinitely more interesting, independent, and provovative than the one I write now, which can't run afoul of the boss or the board.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home