5/20/2005

Jobs Of The Week

As one door closes, another opens. (Now if only I could still fit into my old work suits.) It's not really a job opening, but I do keep wondering who's going to replace Mike Petrilli at the USDE, and who's going to/has already replaced Spellings at the White House DPC. I love the fact that Carmel Martin replaced Danica in the Kennedy education office. I always wanted a former Bingaman staffer there -- I just wanted it to be me. Does that mean there's something open in education at the Center on American Progress? What I do know is that the Gates folks are looking for a senior program officer, though I can't find the posting just this second. And the Tribune Foundation is looking for a communications director among other things. And Detroit is looking for a superintendent, I hear, if that's your thing/league. Eduwonk also has some job listings this week. There are always interesting things to see at idealist.org. Job questions, job leads, job gossip...I love it all. Journalism jobs, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home