10/18/2006

Another Great(?) Education Writer I've Never Heard Of

Higher education writer Anya Kamenetz is a big deal at a very young age -- largely for her Village Voice columns and her book, Generation Debt.

But someone more diligent (and interested in student loan debt) will actually have to read her work and figure out if she's an incredibly talented and insightful writer or a telegenic Millennial who happened onto a timely issue or both.

Based on a completely superficial scan of the titles of her columns and the pull quotes they're using, the thrust of what she's writing seems reminiscent of 90's era "us-against-AARP" movements like Lead...Or Leave. As always, fill me in if you know more than I do or if I've got this one entirely wrong. Until then, I'm still on the Kate Boo bandwagon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home